The TS EAMCET 2016 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad was held on 15th May 2016. The engineering paper was held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm whereas; the timing for the Agriculture and Medical entrance exam was 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm.
TS EAMCET 2016 Answer Key
The answer key is basically used to predict the scores. It is very easy to use the TS EAMCET answer key 2016. Candidates just need to cross check the answers given in it, with the answers marked in the exam. For each correct answer, candidates should allocate one mark to the self and for marking incorrect answers, deduct marks as per the negative marking.
TS EAMCET 2016 Official Answer Keys
TS EAMCET 2016 Official answer key (Engineering) – Click Here
TS EAMCET 2016 Official answer key (Agriculture & Medical) – Click Here
The results of TS EAMCET has been published in the official website by the University. Candidates can now log in and find out their results.
Click Here to check the result of TS EAMCET 2016.
TS EAMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be either permanent residency of India or Overseas citizen of India or persons of Indian origin.
- Candidates should belong to either Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state and have all necessary certificates for the same.
- Candidates should have completed class 12th education from a recognized board. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates should be either pass in diploma engineering examinations which is organized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or appearing are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have necessarily secured 45% marks in PCM in class 12th (40% marks for reserved category students).
- The minimum age of candidates should be at least 16 years as on 31stDecember of the year of admission. There is no any upper age limitation.
- Candidates those are applying for B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and B.Tech. (FST), they must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission. The upper age limit for unreserved category candidate is 22 years whereas for reserved category it is 25 years.
- Candidates who are applying for BHMS / BAMS / BNYS Courses should be at least at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of Admissions. Candidates should have either passed or appearing class 12th examination along with Biotechnology, PCB and English.
- Candidates who are applying for medical courses such as MBBS or BDS they must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admissions. Candidates should have either passed or appearing class 12th examination along with Biotechnology, PCB and English. Besides, candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in PCB Candidates must secure minimum marks of 50% (40% for reserved category candidates).
Candidates are required to preserve the result sheet carefully and use it during counselling.
For more information, you can comment below.