The counselling date of TS EAMCET 2016 will begin from document verification from 23 June 2016. The necessary documents mentioned below has to be produced by the candidates at the time of the verification. It is to be noted that candidates will be called rank-wise as per the schedule below.
Schedule for Document Verification
Below are the date, time and rank range as per which candidates will be called for the document verification.
|22 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||1-3000|
|23 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||6001-11000|
|24 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||16000-21000|
|25 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||26001-31000|
|26 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||36001-41000|
|27 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||46001-51000|
|28 June 2016||9:00 a.m. 1:30 p.m.||56001-62000 62001-68000|
|29 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||68001-74000|
|30 June 2016||9:00 a.m.||80001-86000|
|1 August 2016||9:00 a.m.||92001-98000|
Note- Candidates from different categories will be called for the document from 23-30 June 2016. Here are the list of categories.
- PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped.
- PH-(H)-Hearing Impaired Handicapped.
- PH -(O)-Orthopedically Handicapped.
- NCC- National Cadet Corps.
- Sports- Sports & Games.
- CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
The reporting time for these candidates are 9:00 a.m. , 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Below are the necessary documents that have to be produced by the candidate.
- TS EAMCET 2016 Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Passing Certificate
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in a case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificates in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Candidates are advised to carry all the important documents with them and keep a set of the photocopy of the same. For more information and any other queries, you can comment below.