Update : The first session of SRMJEEE counselling 2016 was held on 11 May 2016, by the SRM University. It is being held to allocate nearly 9000 seats to the qualifiers of SRMJEEE 2016. The Phase I of the counselling started today and will end on 20 May 2016.
The SRMJEEE 2016 counselling call letters have already been released and the candidates are supposed to attend the counselling in person. The entire schedule of the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling is as below:
|Date||Rank Range (Forenoon Session)||Rank Range (Afternoon Session)|
|11 May 2016||1 to 6000|
|12 May 2016||6001 to 9000||90001 to 12000|
|13 May 2016||12001 to 15000||15001 to 18000|
|14 May 2016||18001 to 22000||22001 to 26000|
|17 May 2016||26001 to 31000||31001 to 36000|
|18 May 2016||36001 to 42000||42001 to 48000|
|19 May 2016||48001 to 54000||54001 to 60000|
|20 May 2016||60001 to 65000||65001 to 70000|
The University might also conduct the second round of the counselling. However, the schedule for it has not been released yet.
SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling is expected to held in the Third or Fourth week of May 2016 after the declaration of SRMJEEE 2016 Result on May 1, 2016. The Counselling will be held in SRM University Campus to allocate the seats of B.Tech Degree Courses to the eligible students. The Students who have got ALL INDIA Rank in SRMJEEE 2016 Exam will be eligible to participate in SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling. The SRMJEEE counselling 2016 will be held for the admission of the candidates into five campuses of SRMJEEE. Three campuses of it are in Chennai – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and the rest of the two are in Modinagar (Delhi) and Sonepat (Haryana).
SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling – Details
- SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling Scheduleonce announced cannot be changed for any student. University is planning to conduct online and on campus counselling details of which will be published in the university website: www.srmuniv.ac.in and also intimated to the candidates through e – mail.
- Qualified candidates will have to download the counselling letters. In the letters, details of Counselling will be mentioned, along the rank of the candidate
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in SRMJEEE Counselling Process 2016 only after verification of documents. Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, marks sheet of qualifying examination, community certificate (if applicable) and other eligibility criteria will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he / she will not be considered for counselling.
- After the confirmation of seat and acceptance of the seat the applicants has to remit the requisite fee via DD drawn in favor of SRMIST which should be payable at CHENNAI.
- Once the seat is allocated, the allotted branch will not be changed under any circumstances.
Documents required for SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling:
The documents which have been mentioned below must be in original as well as their one photocopied set should also be brought.
- Call letter of SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling.
- Rank Card/Hall Ticket of SRMJEEE 2016.
- Class 10 certificate as Date of Birth proof.
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets
- Certificate of proof for candidates of Reserved Category
Important: While coming for the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling the applicants must bring a Demand Draft of 75000 INR in favour of SRMIST which should be payable at Chennai.
This fee shall include the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling Fee of 1000 INR which is non – refundable but later on shall be adjusted in the course fee. The applicants can view the details of the academic and hostel fee on www.srmuniv.ac.in.
All the payments of fee before and after the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling shall be accepted via D.D. only the backside of which must be written the name and address of the applicants.
Rules for the refund of SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling Fee:
The requests must be submitted with an original allotment order and fee receipt received from the college. The regulation and rules are as follows:
- If the request is received before the class commencement the fee shall be refunded except the 1000 INR which was the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling FEE.
- If the request is received on or after the class commencement there shall be no refund of fee.
The applicants should remain in touch with the website till the admission process is complete and go through it and the brochure to know the details about the SRMJEEE 2016 Counselling.
SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Pattern SRMJEEE 2016 Important Dates SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form SRMJEEE 2016 Admit Card SRMJEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria SRMJEEE 2016 Complete Details SRMJEEE 2016 Answer keys SRMJEEE 2016 Result SRMJEEE 2016 Slot Booking SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Centers