SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form – will be available from October 19, 2015 onwards. Application forms can be filled online on official website of SRM University www.srmuniv.ac.in. The last date to submit application form is March 30, 2016. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted. Candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SRMJEEE 2016 before applying. Students may check SRMJEEE 2016 Application Procedure below and apply online for SRMJEEE 2016, formerly known as SRMEEE. Application Status of SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form can also be checked below.
SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form Process:
Below mentioned are two options to apply for SRMJEEE 2016
- Candidate need to fill the OMR sheet and send to SRM University
- Other option is to Apply online
Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of SRM University
- Candidates have to Register online by submitting the registration form and entering details like Name, E-mail ID, date of Birth, and Phone Number.
- On successful registration, a Login ID and Password will be allocated to the candidates. The ID will appear immediately after the registration, but the Password will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- After successful login, the SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form will appear. In it, candidates will have to select Campus, Course and Exam City and fill Personal, Communicational and Educational details.
- Click on save and continue.
- Candidates will be presented with the page where they have to upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
SRMJEEE 2016 Application Fees and Payment:
Candidates applying Online:Candidates have to make payment of Rs 900/- online through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card. University has also provided another medium of Unique Voucher Code to submit the fee. Unique voucher code can also be used to submit online SRMJEEE application form.
Candidates applying through Downloading: SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form to be downloaded from SRM University website. Once filled candidates need to be sent the form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.900/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, to the University before the last date specified.
Candidates applying In Person: Candidates can obtain the SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form on a cash payment of Rs 900 from
- Selected Post Offices
- Banks: SRMJEEE 2015 Application forms can be purchased from (Sale outlets) select branches of Axis Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, KarurVysya Bank, State Bank of India
- SRM University Campus
- If you are making payment via DD, then it has to be drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Applicants shall write their name & address on the reverse of DD, and send it along with the printout of the SRMJEEE 2016 Application.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled in SRMJEEE 2016 Online Application Form for their future reference.
- They are advised to always log out from the SRM Admission Portal after they finish.
Note: Candidates who will be applying online or download 2016 Application Form will be given separate application form numbers. The Prospectus and information brochure would be sent upon receipt of the application and the requisite fee.
SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Pattern SRMJEEE 2016 Important Dates SRMJEEE 2016 Admit Card SRMJEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria SRMJEEE 2016 Complete Details SRMJEEE 2016 Answer keys SRMEEE 2016 Counselling SRMJEEE 2016 Result SRMJEEE 2016 Slot Booking SRMJEEE 2016 Exam Centers