The SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process will comprise three steps:
- Obtaining the SRMEEE 2013 Application Form.
- Filling the SRMEEE 2013 Application Form as per the given instructions in the brochure.
- Mailing the completely filled application form to the office of SRMEEE 2013.
Step 1 of SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process:
The candidates can obtain the Application Form via three means:
- By sending the cover letter bearing the complete postal address of the candidate along with a DD of Rs. 750/- to the university.
- From the selected branches of banks and post offices mentioned in Prospectus.
- ONLINE from the official website.
Step 2 of SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process:
- The form must be filled by the candidate in their own handwriting with Black Ball pen and the circles should be darkened with HB pencil.
- The application form should not be cut, torn, folded, defaced in any manner in order to complete the SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Paste the good quality photograph, write complete and correct mailing address, sign the form at right place.
- Information once entered in the application form will never be altered so the candidates should carefully fill the form.
Step 3 of SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process:
After retaining a PHOTOCOPY of the form the candidates should mail the form via speed post to the office of SRMEEE 2013 at the following address:
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603 203,
The last date of receiving the application form will be around the end of March 2013. The university wll not be responsible for any postal delay or any irregularity in SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
For any kind of queries regarding the SRMEEE 2013 Application Submission Process the candidates can contact the following:
Phone: 044 – 2475 2270, 2745 5715, 2745 3433
Fax: 044 – 2745 3622