The result of P.T.U 2013 Seat Allotment for second round will be announced on 27/7/2013. In the result, Candidates would be able to see their allotment status online. In the result, the students can see the college and course allotted to them.
PTU 2013 Seat Allotment – Event List Round 2
Result of the second round seat allotment to the candidates: 27/7/2013 (11:00am)
Reporting in the allotted institute by the candidate: 27/7/2013 (11:00am) -30/7/2013 (5:00pm)
PTU 2013 Seat Allotment – Highlights
- For the allotment round, its required that candidate must have submitted fees for the allotment rounds.
- The candidate must not that if he’s allotted any seat in the second round, his allotment from the first round will be cancelled and treated as vacancy in the subsequent round.
- A candidate, if obtains a seat in the first round as well as second round of PTU 2013 Seat Allotment, would not be enterntained for claims regarding retention of first round allotment. Thus its necessary for the candidate to either report to the RC for confirmation of seat.
- Any issues/ complaints regarding fee refund are handled by the allotted college itself. Candidate if seeking any sort of refund must contact the authorized personals at the institute itself.
- If found legitimate, the fees will be refunded under the norms described in the information brochure of admission.
- It must be noted that candidate must deposit the fee amount in the allotted college within the given time of PTU 2013 Seat Allotment. If any candidate doesn’t deposit fees after second round allotment but has already taken admission by paying fees in the 1st round, his both seats will be cancelled.
- If no seat is allotted to the candidate in the second round of PTU 2013 Seat Allotment and has already paid fee for the first round of allotment, his seat from 1st round is retained as such.
- No seat will be confirmed to the candidate who has not deposited fee yet and doesn’t get any seat in the 2nd round.
- For withdrawal of seat, the candidate is required to contact P.T.U. along with the necessary documents.