The BE admissions to PEC are conducted jointly with five other technical institutes of the region by a Joint Admission Committee (JAC) notified by the Chandigarh Administration. The participating institutes under JAC are:
- PEC University of Technology (formerly Punjab Engineering College), Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
- Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh.
The admission to the B.E. Courses are made on the basis of merit of AIEEE conducted by the C.B.S.E every year. The student must fulfill the following conditions for taking admission to B.E. Courses
- has qualified in the AIEEE, conducted by the C.B.S.E.
- has passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks in case of S.C./S.T./Physically Challenged), conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council
- Candidate must secure 15% marks in AIEEE to qualify for admission and 10 % for S.C./S.T./P.H.
- For seats and reservation please refer to admission brochure.
Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2011 B.E admissions in PEC
Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2010 B.E admissions in PEC
PEC University of Technology offers Bachelor of Engineering in:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Production Engineering
Note: Online registration for B.E admissions for 2012-13 will start immediately after the declaration of result of AIEEE 2012.