OJEE 2012 Web Counselling – Online Registration :
OJEE 2012 Online Registration Instructions Step by Step Procedure :
1. A candidate has to open the website http://ojee.nic.in/ and click on New Registration.
2. All the streams (Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, LE Tech.(For Diploma and BSc), LE. Pharm, MBA, MCA, PGAT etc.) will appear on the computer screen; click on the desired stream.
3. The candidate should register online by entering the following as indicated in the OJEE 2012 Rank Card:
(a) Application No
(b) Roll number
(c) Date of Birth
(d) Barcode number (16 digit)
(Note: The candidate must not disclose the above information to anyone. The candidate is advised to call the OJEE cell call center to clarify his/her doubts, if any. Call Centre number will be given at OJEE 2012 website www.odishajee.com and www.ojee.nic.in)
- The above data submitted by the candidate will be validated with the OJEE-2012 database and then only the candidate will be permitted to proceed further to generate his/her own password.
- The length of the password must be of 8-13 characters with at least one special character, one upper case character, one lower case character & one numeric value, e.g., Rs^tik@123. The password will be case sensitive.
- The candidate can login directly with Roll Number as login ID and the generated password as Password & 16 digit barcode number given in the rank card. Candidates are advised to record/remember their password and 16 digit barcode for all future Logins. Whenever the candidate performs LOG-IN operation, he/she has to LOG-OUT at the end the each session.
- Confidentiality of the password and barcode number is the sole responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect its security. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password and 16 digit barcode number with anyone. OJEE-2012 is not responsible for violation or misuse of the password of the candidate.
- If a candidate forgets his/her password, he/she needs to approach the OJEE-2012 official at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or nodal officer at any of the nodal centres with his/her photo identification proof and original rank card for generation of new password.
- A candidate can change his/her password after login, if desired.
4. After login, the personal data of the candidate will automatically appear on the screen as per OJEE-2012 data base. The candidate must verify his/her personal data. In case of discrepancies, the candidates are required to bring the same to the notice of OJEE office at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or to the nodal officers at nodal centers during the document verification for the rectification of the same, otherwise such discrepancies may lead to cancellation of the allotted seat. Candidate can take a printout of the registrationslip with the above personal data.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify his/her personal data, including category, subcategory, state of eligibility and gender as per documentary evidence. By changing the category, sub category, state of eligibility and gender, eligibility of the candidate may change. OJEE is not responsible for any omissions in the details and its consequence thereafter.
- If the personal data verified and submitted by the candidate is found to be wrong at the time of verification of certificates at any stage, the allotment of seat/ admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Once this personal data is verified and submitted, the candidate will not be allowed to change the personal data under any circumstances.
5. The following interface will be available after successfully logging into the system:
- Registration Details.
- Edit Registration.
- Available Choices.
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password