This is a query from one of our users and we decided to post it here as we are receiving similar mails from hundreds of others.

Query:My AIEEE rank is 18460 and uptu 4574. Can i expect NIT Hamirpur,Kurukshetra and Jalandhar (civil) or civil at IET Lucknow or HBTI Kanpur??


Solution:Hi, At this rank you can expect NIT Kurukshetra Civil and taking admission in NIT Hamirpur and Jalandhar would not be a good option.You might get Civil at IET Lucknow with this UPTU Rank but getting it in HBTI would be tough.I would also suggest you to take admission in Thapar Engineering College where you would get Electrical for sure.