The NATA 2016 Admit Card or Appointment Voucher is a crucial document that will indicate details such as the Candidate ID, Appointment Number and Exam Key. Candidates require these details to log in at the time of the test and are, therefore, instructed to insist that the document is handed over to them at the test centre.
Important Features of the NATA 2016 Admit Card
- The NATA 2016 Admit Card or Appointment Voucher is a crucial document that will indicate details such as the Candidate ID, Appointment Number and Exam Key.
- Candidates require these details to log in at the time of the test and are, therefore, instructed to insist that the document is handed over to them at the test centre.
- The Appointment Voucher/Admit Card of NATA will have two counterfoils, one of which has to be signed by the applicant.
- Applicants should not, however, sign the counterfoil in advance. The counterfoil is to be signed only in the presence of the instructor/supervisor at the examination hall.
- Counterfoils that have already been signed will not be accepted and the candidate could be stopped from appearing for the entrance test.
In order to be admitted to a Test Centre, apart from the Admit Card of NATA candidates will also have to submit a valid and acceptable Identification Document (ID).
Identification documents that are acceptable :
1. Any identification document that has been issued by the government including permanent driver’s license, passport, UID card, State ID cards etc. The ID should be valid;
2. Original copy of the admit card/hall ticket of Class 12 for candidates who are still awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination results. The admit card should bear the photograph and signature of the candidate;
3. Student ID card issued by the institute in which the candidate is enrolled in, along with a Confirmation of Identity letter from the educational institute of the candidate.
Identification documents that are not acceptable :
1. Identification documents that have expired;
2. Learner’s Driving License or any such temporary ID Card;
3. Credit or Debit card of any kind;
4. Employee ID Card;
5. Notary-prepared document or letter;
6. Attested or Unattested Photocopies of any of the acceptable identification documents.
NATA 2016 Important Dates NATA 2016 Participating Institutes NATA 2016 Result NATA 2016 Important Changes NATA 2016 Exam Centers NATA 2016 Application Form NATA 2016 Eligibility Criteria NATA 2016 Complete Details NATA 2016 Counselling NATA 2016 Exam Pattern