Joint Admission Committee (JAC) Chandigarh will Conduct the counselling of JAC 2016 in the month of July, 2016 for admission in various Engineering courses. Candidate will get admission in affiliated colleges on the basis of JEE-Mains score card and 12th equivalent eligibility criteria which describe below in this article. So it is mandatory to appear JEE-Mains 2016 for all those candidates who want to take admission in Punjab Technical Universities. Application form will be available on official website for candidates who have secure rank in JEE-Mains 2016.
- Candidate must have secure rank in JEE Mains 2016.
- Candidate must have 12th or equivalent passed with 5 subjects otherwise they will not allowed for JAC 2016 counselling process.
- Candidates need to have passed 12th with Language, Mathematics, physics and any one of these subjects – Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational subject plus any other subject.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Applicants appearing in 12th for year 2016 will also eligible.
Important Dates for JAC 2016
|Application starts on||First week of July, 2016|
|Application ends on||Second week of July, 2016|
|Last date of print out application form||Second week of July, 2016|
|Submission of application form with documents on Chandigarh address||Last week of July, 2016|
Candidates who want to attend counselling process of JAC Chandigarh 2016 should have follow these steps:
- Candidate can use JEE Main 2016 Roll Number and Password to log in or register online for JAC 2016 counselling process.
- They will have to pay of Rs 1500 via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ e-Challan as counselling fee.
- Candidate have to take print out of confirmation page, generated on successful registration.
- Only those candidate will eligible who have done successful registration for JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission.
- Candidate will have to fill their choices and preferences of colleges in option form.
- For both B.E/B. Tech and Architecture they can fill option on a single form.
- There is no limit of filling of choices but changing and new option will allow before locking online option form.
- If candidate lock their choices once then they can not change their choices or order of preferences.
- For locking the choices candidate can press on lock button without locking choices will not be finalized.
- Candidate can take print out of their choices via given link.
Documents required while reporting to allotted college
Candidate will have to carry following documents during reporting at allotted college:
- JAC 2016 application form print out (Generated after registratiopn).
- JAC Chandigarh 2016 provisional seat allotment letter
- Recent passport size photographs (minimum 5)
- JEE Main 2016 Score Card
- Class XII marks sheet
- Date of birth proof (10th Mark sheet)
- Qualification certificate issued by board of education.
Seat Allotment List
Seat allotment list will declare after counselling process on official website, so candidates can check their allotted college on website after declaration. Seat allocation will be based on JEE Main Rank or Score Card or other eligibility criteria.
Candidate must have deposit fee of allotted college for admission confirmation in given time period otherwise admission will be cancelled. The seat allotment has been released and candidates can it check it below-
For more information, you can comment below.