IPU CET 2016 – IPU CET 2016 exam will be conducted on May 8, 2016 by Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). Admissions to various programmes offered in GGSIPU are primarily through Common Entrance test conducted by university or on the merit of qualifying degree. Applying candidates should meet the eligibility criteria to apply for IPU CET 2016 online. Please refer below for more information related to IPU CET 2016.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admit Card
- Application Form
- Exam Dates
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Centres
- Participating Institutes
IPU CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
To appear in IPU CET 2016, candidates must meet below criteria:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% is a prerequisite, while the applicant is required to have passed all subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) separately.
- Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- It is necessary that the candidate must be 21 years of old at the date of admission and application. Age proof can be shown in the form of class X marksheet.
IPU CET 2016 Important Dates:
|Online Applications submission||January 30, 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application submission||April 12, 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card||First week of May, 2016|
|Date for IPU CET 2016||May 8, 2016|
|Declaration of Result||May 24, 2016|
IPU CET 2016 Application Form:
IPU CET 2016 Application Form are available now from from January 30, 2016 onwards and the last date for submitting it is April 12, 2016 (till 4 pm). The candidates must appear in IPU CET 2016 as admissions will be done as per merit and rank of a candidate in IPU CET 2016.
All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in. The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable. Payment can be made as follows:
i. Cash payment (challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any
branch of Indian Bank)
ii. Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card.
IPU CET 2016 Admit Card:
- All candidates must carry the valid Admit Card while appearing for the entrance test.
- Admit card will be available online and can be downloaded from the university website just 7 days prior to the CET exam date.
- Applicants can download IPU CET 2016 Hall Ticket by using their login and password from the official website.
- Candidates must carry two printouts of the admit card on the day of exam, with passport size photographs pasted on it.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card of IPU CET 2016 till the time of counselling/admission
- For non-receipt of admit card, Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 can be contacted 5 days prior.
IPU CET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- The IPU CET 2016 exam will be conducted in English language
- Exam duration will be 2:30 hours
- The total number of questions to be asked in the exam – 150.
- Type of question – multiple choice and objective type
- The applicant secures 4 marks for every right answer while he/she will lose 1 mark for every wrong answer
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR).
IPU CET 2016 Exam Centres:
Candidates can chose from the following cities designated to appear in test:
|Name of City/Centre||City Code|
IPU CET 2016 Admit Card IPU CET 2016 Eligbility Criteria IPU CET 2016 Important Dates IPU CET 2016 Answer Keys and Solutions IPU CET 2016 Exam Pattern IPU CET 2016 Result IPU CET 2016 Exam Centers IPU CET 2016 Counselling IPU CET 2016 Application Form IPU CET 2016 Participating Institutes