IPU CET 2016 Application Form: Application Forms for admissions in IP University will be made available from 30th January,2016 till 12th April 2016 at the official website www.ipu.ac.in. All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all Common Entrance Tests 2016. The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application, the application can be submitted by 4.00 PM only. Candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility Criteria as mentioned in IPU CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
Read below for detailed information related to Form Filling, Application Fee, Payment Options etc.
Click Here to fill the IPU CET Application Form Online
How To fill Application Form Online – Step by Step Procedure
The application form is divided into two parts one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details.
- For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories displayed on the page.
- A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form , whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category.
- If a candidate also wishes to apply for a different exam category, then separate registration needs to be done.
- The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields, and candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
- The applicant must scan and upload his/her latest passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG or GIF format, size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Scanned signature to be uploaded in JPEG/JPG or GIF format, size not exceeding 80 KB.
- After filling personal details and uploading both the images, click on Next to go to the qualification page.
- On the basis of the exam category selected, Qualification page will appear. Candidate has to fill in his/her academic details. These details are not mandatory and a candidate has to fill the details only if it’s available with them.
- Going ahead to declaration, once the ‘captcha is filled, ‘I agree’ and ‘submit’ are clicked.
- Once a candidate press OK, his/her Login id and Password will be generated.
Note: There is no undo or edit option available after the submission. Candidates can’t modify the information once finally submitted by them.
- Candidate can go to the Course Application Tab to apply for courses and will click on “Apply for Courses” button.
- Candidate has to select the course he wants to apply for from the list provided
- Candidate has to pay INR 1000(for General/OBC/SC & ST candidates) for each course.
- After course selection, ‘I agree’ and ‘submit’ are clicked.
- Candidate will be redirected to the Payment Page.
- After completing a successful transaction candidate will be redirected to the page where his/her personal as well as course details will be provided along with the transaction ID . Candidate can take the printout of this page and keep it for future use
For more information on How to Fill Application Form Online – Click Here
Application Form Fee:
The application form Fee along with the Common Entrance Test Fee is of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable.
Application Fee payment Options:
Applicants can pay the Fee online by selecting any one of the below payment options:
i. Cash payment (challan will be generated and fee may be deposited through cash in any Branch of Indian Bank)
ii.Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card.
Note: After the successful completion of payment, the applicant will be provided with his/her personal information, course details and transaction ID. It is advisable for candidates to keep a print out of this page for further usage.
The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
IPU CET 2016 IPU CET 2016 Admit Card IPU CET 2016 Eligbility Criteria IPU CET 2016 Important Dates IPU CET 2016 Answer Keys and Solutions IPU CET 2016 Exam Pattern IPU CET 2016 Result IPU CET 2016 Exam Centers IPU CET 2016 Counselling IPU CET 2016 Participating Institutes