The GITAM University is all set to conduct its own GITAM Admission Test (GAT) 2012. It is an all India entrance examination for admission to UG and PG technology programs at its Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam Campuses and it is an online test. This online entrance test will be held at different centers from 15th April to 4th May 2012.
Such UG and PG courses comprises of B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering and other streams, Dual Degree Programmes, M.Tech Programmes in Biotechnology, Software Engineering and Machine Design etc.
- Should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM) and 1st class or equivalent grade in the qualifying paper in single attempt can apply for B.Tech (except biotechnology)
- To take admission for biotechnology, other than the 1st class in qualifying exam, a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Biology, Chemistry & Physics or Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry are required.
- The admission to the various disciplines will purely be based on the rank obtained in GAT 2012.
The last date for submission of application forms is 14th March, 2012.
General Information about GITAM University GAT Online Test 2012 :
How to apply for GITAM GAT 2012 Entrance Exam :
GITAM GAT 2012 Online Applications :
Students can Apply online for GITAM University by filling the GITAM University GAT online Application Form.
Click here to : Apply online for GITAM University GAT 2012
GITAM GAT 2012 Applications Through Banks :
- Applications are available throughout India in
GITAM GAT 2012 Applications by Post :
- Applications can be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 700/- for female candiddates) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
Request by post will be accepted till 5th March, 2012.
GITAM GAT 2012 Application Form Submission Process :
The filled – in application along with Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director-Admissions, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA on or before 14th March, 2012.
GITAM University GAT 2012 Important Dates :
|Last Date of Receipt of filled in GITAM University GAT 2012 Applications||14th March 2012|
|Online Slot booking for GITAM GAT 2012||30th March to 6th April 2012|
|Download GITAM University GAT 2012 E-Hall-Tickets||30th March 2012 onwards|
|GITAM University GAT 2012 Online Tests at different Centers||15th April to 4th May 2012|
|Announcement of GITAM University GAT 2012 Results||16th May 2012|