The CUSAT CAT 2016 was conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology for admission into B.Tech,BLET, MLET, and MFSC programs. The results of the admission test have been uploaded to the official website on 26th may 2016. The candidates can check it from the link . the candidates may download it by submitting the roll number. The score and rank of the candidates have been provided in the result.
Procedure to check CUSAT CAT 2016 Result
- To check the results, candidates will have to access the official web page.
- The link to the results of CUSAT 2016 will be provided to the related website and candidates are required to access the link.
- Candidates will have to provide their roll number.
- Soon after the roll number has been entered and submitted, the results of the candidate will show up on the computer screen.
- Candidates should keep a hard copy or a soft copy of the result for future reference.
Click here to check result of CUSAT CAT 2016.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
For inclusion in the rank list, candidates will be required to score a minimum of 10 marks each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for general category. This minimum requirement is not applicable for candidates of SC/ST category.
CUSAT 2016 Rank List
The rank list of CUSAT 2016 will be issued along with the CUSAT CAT 2016 Result. CUSAT Counseling will take place in accordance with the released rank list. The rank list will carry the name and roll number of the candidates in the order of the marks scored by them in CUSAT CAT 2016.
Cutoff & Counselling
On the basis of CUSAT Result 2016 and after taking into consideration a number of other factors, the University will establish the cutoff for the entrance exam. The University will prepare a Merit List on the basis of the cutoff and candidates will be called in for counselling. Seats will be allocated to candidates according to the rank segregation that has been done and the options indicated by them during the choice filling process considering the reservation of seats and other criteria.
For more information or any other queries, you can comment below.