AMU has released the notifications for AMU 2013 Engineering Application Submission Procedure and the form filling has started. The exam forms will be filled ONLINE and the last date to receive the filled forms is 11th of March, 2013.
The complete AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure is as follows:
- Online AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure:
- CLICK HERE or logon to: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html.
- The candidates should fill the forms carefully and if any error is done while filling the online form, the candidates can modify / edit it later also before submission.
- The candidate should preserve the proof of payment as well as the PDF copy of the Completely Filled Application Form for future use.
- Every candidate will be given a password and Transaction ID in the Online AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure which must be kept safe and secure by him/her.
- If the candidate wants to download the already filled form’s PDF he/she can do so by logging in account with this ID and Password.
The candidates have to remit the Fees for AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure of Rs. 500/- via:
- DD drawn in name of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh which must be payable at Aligarh.
- Cash at the office of Finance Officer. The candidates will be issued a cash receipt which has to be attached with the form while sending the complete form.
After the candidates have completed the Online Form filling, they have to send the filled form along with the supporting documents at the following address till 11th of March, 2013 as the last step of AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure:
Office of the Controllerof Examinations,
Important Events in AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure:
- The candidates who submit their forms by hand will be given an Acknowledgement at the same time and the candidates who send their forms via post can check their application status on the website.
Documents to be attached with Form:
The following documents are to be attached with the applications in order to complete the AMU 2013 Application Submission Procedure:
- The original DD of Rs. 500/- as form fee which must be payable at Aligarh and drawn in name of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh or the original Cash Receipt issued by the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
- The candidates have to write their Date of Birth, Name, Transaction ID and Course of Study on the backside of DD or Cash Receipt of fees of AMU 2013 Application Submission Process.
- A copy of Secondary School/High School Certificate Exam which has been self – attested by the candidate on both sides.
- Grade Sheets or Mark Sheets of Qualifying Exam, self attested by the candidates must be sent along with the Form. In case the result of qualifying exam has not been declared, the candidates have to send the self – attested copies of exam passed in preceding year as per the norms of AMU 2013 Application Submission Process.
- The candidates have to send the self – attested copies (both sides) of the mark sheets of all the exams passed after the High School exam with the Application Form to complete the AMU 2013 Application Submission Process.
- The copies of documentary proof of the Special Category or Internal Status of the candidates which has been self – attested by them.
- Professional Experience documentary proof (if any).
- If the candidates are presently employed, they have to attach the No Objection Certificate issued by the employer with the Application Form.
- Any other relevant document