AIEEE 2012 Counseling Details Will be out around May / June as given below:
1) Final list of institutions admitting students (with intake in each discipline and category as per reservation) through AIEEE-2012 including counselling procedure, counselling schedule and counselling centres would be displayed on the CCB (Central Counseling Board) website in May/June 2012. The decision for the above will be taken by the CCB.
2) Candidates shall regularly visit www.ccb.nic.in for the CCB admission brochure, schedule and further details. The counselling will be made on line off campus and depending upon the requirement and facilities or as decided by the Central Councelling Board.
3) Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility and category of the candidate. On failing to establish any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
4) SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
Expected AIEEE 2012 Counseling Schedule :
AIEEE 2012 Counseling will commence from second week of June 2012.
- ONLINE Registration, filling up the choices, Indicative seat availability (MOCK Counseling) and Locking. Locking facility will be enabled in third week of June 2012.
- First round of seat allotment will be conducted in the last week of June 2012.
- Candidate personal reporting at any one of the Reporting Centers (RC) against the first round of allotment in the first week of July 2012.
- Note:Candidates not reporting will forfeit their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment except for spot round.
- Second round of seat allotment: End of First week of July 2012.
- Candidate personal reporting at Reporting Centers against the second round of allotment in the second week of July 2012.
- Third round of seat allotment: Third week of July 2012.
- Note: After third round of allotment, ALL allottees (first, second and third round allottees) will have to report either to Reporting Center or to Allotted Institute as per Instructions at the time of Counseling.
- Fourth round of allotment: Last week of July 2012.
- Fifth round of allotment: First week of August 2012.
- Spot round of seat allotment: Second week of August 2012.
Keywords: AIEEE 2012 , AIEEE 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria , AIEEE 2012 Dates , AIEEE 2012 Application Procedure , AIEEE 2012 Admissions , AIEEE 2012 Fess , AIEEE 2012 Colleges , AIEEE 2012 Exam Centers , AIEEE 2012 Online Form , AIEEE 2012 Dates , AIEEE 2012 Preparation Tips , AIEEE 2012 Notifications , AIEEE 2012 Question Papers , AIEEE 2012 Sample Papers , AIEEE 2012 Model Question Papers , AIEEE 2012 Study Material , AIEEE 2012 Results , AIEEE 2012 Exam Results , AIEEE 2012 Exam Schedule , AIEEE 2012 Paper Schedule , AIEEE 2012 in India , AIEEE 2012 Application Form , AIEEE 2012 Syllabus , AIEEE 2012 Details , AIEEE 2012 Exam Details , AIEEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers , AIEEE 2012 Question Bank , AIEEE 2012 Mock Test , AIEEE 2012 Answer Keys , AIEEE 2012 Timings , AIEEE 2012 Exam Duration , List of colleges accepting AIEEE 2012 score