The official authority of Amrita University 2016 will be releasing the Admit Card/Hall Ticket on April 1, 2016. The admit card will be issued to those candidates who had filled the application form. The admit card is also known as hall ticket and is an essential document to be carried by the candidate to the exam center as it validates their identity. The admit card will not be sent through post or any other media therefore, it has to be downloaded by visiting the official website or by browsing through the tab mentioned below.
Amrita University 2016 Admit Card
Following are the procedural steps for downloading the Amrita University 2016 Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website www.amrita.edu
- Enter the information pertaining to application form no. and date of birth and click on the submit button.
- As soon as the submission of the information is made, the applicants seeking for their admit card can view and download their result.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that all the information in the admit card are correct.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam center in the printed form as the invigilator will not accept the admit card in the mobile phones or in any other electronic gadgets.
In case the candidate has misplaced his/her Amrita University 2016 Admit card, they can apply for a duplicate admit card and for that, they are required to contact the official authority as soon as possible. The admit card will be made available to the applicant by the representative of Amrita University on the day of examination before the entrance exam has started. For availing the duplicate Amrita University 2016 admit card, the applicant is required to submit the Xerox copies of filled application form and application form receipt