Jaypee University BTech 2013 Application Form: Instructions and Guidelines
Jaypee University BTech Admissions 2013: Application form Instructions
Candidates who procure the brochure and application form after payment of Rs 1000/-, are not required to make any further payment while submitting the application form. It is mandatory to fill following before submission of application:
- Fill-in JEE-2013 Roll number. Applications received without JEE Roll Number shall be rejected and Candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
- Fill-in Class XII Roll number, Name of the Class XII Board and Year of Examination.
- Last date of application – ensure that the completed Application Form reaches on or before 13 June, 2013. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted and candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
- The hosting of the Application Forms on the web site shall be done in phased manner. Therefore the candidates are required to remain in touch with the respective websites of the Institutes for the latest updation and also required to take the necessary action as per the information hosted on the website from time to time.
- Candidates shall generally be able to see the receipt details of their applications and essential data on the web site only after 30 April 2013 or 15-20 days of submission of the form thereafter. Non receipt of application is responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates are also advised to keep the original receipt of the Speed Post / Registered Post issued by the post office and the photocopy of the filled in Application Form. In any case all issues regarding non receipt of form must be resolved before declaration of merit. No appeals thereafter are acceptable.