Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test
The Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test will be conducted ONLINE, via computer and internet access. The candidates have to follow some instructions while giving the online test which are as follows:
- The candidates will sit in the front of a monitor; submit their responses with the help of mouse. The computer will be connected to the server with real time reliable connectivity in Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test.
- The candidates who are applying for the Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test should be familiar with the basic computer operation as the university doesn’t take any responsibility for preparing the candidates.
- As soon the test is completed, the test score of the individual candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The students can CLICK HERE for a DEMO Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test.
- The test dates will be decided on the basis of the applications received for the particular course and the choices of the test centers made by the candidates in Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test.
- If in any unlikely or unforeseen event of technical failure, the candidates will have to re – take the test.
- The latest updates, news and information will be available on www.admissions.manipal.edu so the candidates should be in constant touch with the website.
Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test – Test Booking System:
- The Online Test Booking System (OTBS) will be an online, web based test scheduling system available on www.admissions.manipal.edu.
- With the help of OTBS, the candidates can book their test schedule, date, time, center etc on their own.
- The Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test OTBS schedule allocation will be done on the first – come – first – served basis.
Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test Password:
- The Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test Password will be sent to the email id furnished by the candidate while applying for the test. If however, the id is wrong or incomplete the University will not take any responsibility for non – reception of Password.
- The maintenance of this Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test Password is completely the responsibility of the candidate. No responsibility will be taken by the University for any misuse or unauthorized usage of the password.
- Manipal UGET 2013 Online Entrance Test Password will be required to download the e – hall ticket and to schedule the test. Apart from this, there will be no other usage of this password.