The Students who aspires for admissions in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt.of Bihar are hereby informed that the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination BCECE 2012 Entrance Test is to be Conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Board on the Scheduled dates mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Students who want to get admission for B.Tech Engineering Courses must have passed the 10+2 OR Equivalent Examination with Physics & Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects and Chemistry/Bio Technology/Computer Science/Biology as Optional Subjects.
Students appearing for 10+2 OR Its Equivalent Exam can also apply. But Applicants must pass the examination by the time of counseling.
Residential : The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit : There is no minimum age limit for the admission any of Engineering/Pharmacy. But a candidate option a course in any Institute selected out of Bihar under Bihar state quota, then the required age limit of that Institution will be applicable.
Courses offered :
Given below are list of Engineering courses available in Engineering Colleges of Bihar.
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metro Engineering, Production engineering, Electronics and communication Engineering, Architecture, Mining Engineering, , Computer Science Engineering, Textile Engineering, Information Technology and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
BCECE 2012 Syllabus :
- The syllabus for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) largely depends upon the candidates choice of fields.
- The questions in the entrance test are based on the subjects of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) examination.
- To prepare for the competitive entrance test, the candidates, who have taken Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) group, have to prepare for all the theories and basics of subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, along with Biology.
- Commencement of sale of Application Form from: 27/12/2011
- Last date of sale of Application Forms: 25/01/2012
- Last date of Receipt of Application Forms: 06/02/2012
- Date of Examination (first phase): 22/04/2012
- Date of Examination (Second phase): 03/06/2012
In the event of any emergency, the BCECE Board may shift the scheduled dates.