UPTU OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS | UPTU CUT OFFS | UPTU BRANCHWISE CUT OFFS

1. ABES Engineering College,Ghaziabad Opening and Closing Ranks

2. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad Opening and Closing Ranks

3. IET LUCKNOW Opening and Closing Ranks

4. INDRAPRASTHA COLLEGE OF ENGG Opening and Closing Ranks

5. JSS NOIDA Opening and Closing Ranks

6. GALGOTIA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Opening and Closing Ranks

7. HBTI Kanpur (UPTU)Opening and Closing Ranks 2009,Cutoff Ranks for Various Branches

8. IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad Cutoff Details UP-SEE 2012 | IMS Engg College Opening Closing Ranks

9. Institute of Engineering & Technology, (IET) Lucknow Cutoff Details UP-SEE 2012 | IET Lucknow Opening Closing Ranks

26 thoughts on “UPTU OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS | UPTU CUT OFFS | UPTU BRANCHWISE CUT OFFS

1. GAURAV MISHRA says:

HI i am gaurav (cate.-GE,from UP)  PLEASE TELL me to what to choose from-NIT HAMIRPUR(mechanical) ,HBTI(electronics) ………..and ISM DHANBAD (MINING)…….all these things i can get and m not able to decide which one to select???

2. GAURAV MISHRA says:

• Shishir Best says:

if u can strand physical presure n no other health issues or interest thn mining is kool . . means these 3 are so different frm each others . .all colleges are good so u wont have to be worried much bout placement. . choose lykwise ur interest/ all r gud options. . u r lucky bro

3. Anmol_rocker32 says:

wat does opgl means

4. what to choose between HBTI civil and vit vellore mech.?

5. Nikhilgangwar24 says:

I GOT 85927 rank in general category & 27430 in backward class category in uptu btech entrance exam.. plz tell any good pvt. college

6. i hav got 3140 in bcgl can i got any clge in top 10 in uptu

7. Cute6deeksha says:

i got 38346 rank in general and 6083 rank in girls can i get any good uptu college plz tel

8. Singh Preetam2812 says:

hey my up see rank is GN-55000 and BC-18000….

• Singh Preetam2812 says:

plzzz suggest me any good private college i cud get especially in ghaziabad and noida..??? plzzzzzz

9. my uptu rank gen 51000 nd girls categoury 8000 plz suggest wat college can i get plzzzzzzzzzz…

10. plz sumone reply….

11. Can i get admission in KIET Ghaziabad, My uptu rank is 51055(gen category) also tell me opening and closing rank for gen category boys.

12. mandeep kaur says:

my uptu rank is 21005 nd in girls cota is 2930 . can i get admission in kiet or akg

13. i got air 212137. In which college I can get admission, pl suggest

14. kartiksaxena says:

hey my rank in UPTU is 26032 which college i can get for b.tech c.s.e

15. my aieee rank is about 3 lakh and called for couselling may i can get any college through counsellig till last round.

16. govind garg says:

i have get 10862 rank in upsee with gen category with collage i shoud take so which i coud get better placement reply as sson as possible

17. My GN rank is 99402 and BC rank is 32651. plz tell me good private college in uptu

18. my genral rank inuptu is 90000 and in genral girls is 16303…plz suggest me some good collages and system of gngl quota