MMU Mullana Admissions 2011

MMU Mullana 2011: Admission Notification

Admission criteria
Admission against 75% seats will be made on the basis of merit of AIEEE rank through On-line Counselling by Haryana State Counselling Society and the remaining 25% seats (including 15% seats if any, for children/ wards of NRI’s) will be filled up by the Management as per policy of State Govt.

Lateral entry in B.Tech II year  for following courses :

  • Computer Sc. & Engg.
  • Electronics & Comm. Engg.
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering

Eligibility criteria:

  • Should have passed Diploma examination from a recognized Board/University; with at least 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology.
  • Should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
  • Provided that in the case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream, they shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawings and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
  • Provided further that the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
  • Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institutions or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in a, b, c, d & e above.

Application Procedure:

The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University/Institute on a payment of Rs. 750/-.  Those who want the Admission Form by post should send DD of Rs. 800/- in favour of the concerned University/Institute.  The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of the concerned University/Institute. However, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs.750/- with the downloaded Admission Form.

In case of refund of Fee admissible under the rules, a deduction of Fee will be made as under:

  • Within 15 days of Rs.1000/-Admission but before 25-9-2011
  • After 15 days Proportionate up to 25-9-2011 amount of Fee.
  • After 25-9-2011 No Refund.

 

Fee structure for the session 2011-12:

I. MM University, Mullana-Ambala

B.Tech/

  • Tuition Fee p.a. (in rupees): 80,000/-
  • Development Fee p.a (in rupees):20,000/-
  • Fee for NRI’s (in US Dollars for full course): 20.000/-

Helpline No: 08059930001/2

II. MM University, Solan (HP)

B.Tech/

  • Tuition Fee p.a. (in rupees): 70,000/-
  • Development Fee p.a. (in rupees):10,000/-
  • Fee for NRI’s (in US Dollars for full course):20,000/-

ASK AIEEE BRANCH AND COUNSELING RELATED QUESTIONS FROM EXPERTS HERE

 

Helpline No: 08894224002

III. MM University, Sadopur-Ambala

B.Tech/

  • Tuition Fee p.a. (in rupees): 40,000/-
  • Development Fee p.a. (in rupees):10,000/-
  • Fee for NRI’s (in US Dollars for full course):20,000/-

Helpline No: 08059930003/4 

For more detail: Click here

Contact details:

Maharishi Markandeshwar University,
Mullana-Ambala (Haryana), 133-207
Tel. No. : 01731-274475-78
Fax No. : 01731-274495-274375
Website : www.mmumullana.org
E-mail. : info@mmumullana.org

ASK AIEEE BRANCH AND COUNSELING RELATED QUESTIONS FROM EXPERTS HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>