Thapar University In-Person Counseling,Seats Still Left Vacant 14

Thapar University, Patiala has published three lists for admission to the first years. Few seats are still vacant after offering admission to candidates through these 3 lists. The University has decided to hold ‘in person’ counselling on August 1, 2010 (Sunday) in the University Auditorium for these seats. Candidates are hereby requested to attend this counselling IN PERSON alongwith fee & original documents. No separate letter for counselling will be sent.

The candidates on roll (ORC) i.e. who have deposited the full fee and have not withdrawn their seats alongwith the Probable candidates (i.e. CEM, who have not been offered admission so far), shall only be considered in this counselling against the vacant seats for branch upgradation and admission, respectively. The candidates on roll (ORC) are required to attend this counseling for branch upgradation. Those ORC, who have got the first preference or have fixed the already allotted branches are not required to attend this counseling.

Important: No upgradation of branch of ORC shall be done, in case, she/he fails to attend ‘In Person’ counselling.

Schedule of Counselling:

All reserved categories: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM

General Category :

Overall All India Rank (AIEEE-2010) Timing (August 1, 2010)

Upto rank 25000 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM

25001 to 35000 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM

35001 & onwards 11.30 AM onwards

The selected candidates shall be required to deposit total fee at the time of admission during this counselling, failing which his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.

The on roll candidate (ORC) of first year are not required to bring any document except the admission letter on the day of ‘in person’counselling.

Important note: In case, the candidates on roll (ORC) withdraw their admission on or before July 30, 2010, they shall be refunded the balance amount after deduction of Rs 1000/- from the total amount deposited by him/her. The request for withdrawal must be on our prescribed proforma available on our website and must be submitted in original on or before July 30, 2010.

14 thoughts on “Thapar University In-Person Counseling,Seats Still Left Vacant

1. Reply Vivek adhikari Jul 22,2010 10:45 am

Sir i gotta 87830rank in aieee.+2 marks are 68.8%and p.c.m are 67.7%.can i get admission in thapar university.branch eee or civil.send me sir. 09504157225

2. Reply RASHMI Jul 22,2010 12:47 pm

Sir i gotta 37593rank in aieee.+2 marks are 60.2.% i get admission in thapar university.branch CSE or IT.send me sir. 09939935504

3. Reply ANKIT SAWRAJ Jul 24,2010 6:52 am

SIR,I GOT 277199 AIR IN AIEEE & 61.2% MARKS IN +2,CAN I GET ADMISSION IN THAPAR UNIVERSITY, BRANCH( ME) OR (EE)
    PLEASE TELL ME THROUGH EMAIL

4. Reply manish Jul 24,2010 7:28 am

SIR IGOT 195572AIR IN AIEEE . 53.6 MARKS IN +2,CAN I GET ADMISSION IN THAPAR UNI MO . NO. 9565306907

5. Reply vinay Jul 27,2010 10:58 am

sir i got an air rank 93655 (gen) can i get admission in thapar university. please inform soon

6. Reply Kanika Mahajan Jul 31,2010 2:20 pm

sir i got an aieee rank above 4 lakh (gen) because i got ill but i got 82.6%in +2 can i get admission in thapar university, please inform soon

7. Reply JASKARAN Aug 1,2010 2:23 pm

SIR I AM CURRENTLY IN +2 AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF +2 BOARD MARKS ARE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION TO THAPAR OR ANY OTHER GOOD COLLEGE UNDER AIEEE….IT WOULD BE GREAT IF U LET ME KNOW….MY CONTACT NUMBER 9779916111

8. Reply ABHISHEK KUMAR Aug 3,2010 4:29 pm

SIR I GOT 180065 IN AIEEE AND 75% IN PCM,OVERALL-76% I WANT TO TAKE IN THAPER IN B.TECH(MEC.) AND (EEE)..RPLY ME09827477485

9. Reply hardik maheshwari Aug 8,2010 7:29 am

Sir, Can I still get admission B.Tech. in Thapar University. My AIEEE rank is 8915

10. Reply Mohitkumar_india Jun 19,2011 1:01 pm

i am mohit kumar
    respected sir i still get admission B.TEch. in thaper university .My AIEEE RANK 333795 & MY +2 NO82.4% PLS HELP ME CIVIL ENG MY MAIL ID MOHIT KUMAR_INDIA @YAHOO.COM MY CONTACT NO 9417866921 PLS REPLY

11. Reply Apurva sharma Jul 31,2011 3:38 pm

sir my all india rank is 104635 i am from general category can i get admission in thapar university in b tech please reply to my question ph 9129041444

12. Reply Nikita Bansal Aug 5,2011 2:28 pm

sir..my rank is 25355 general ,state- U.P.
    sir..i have not attended any round of thapar counselling coz of some reasons! but i wont to for it now…there r still some seats vaccant..nd thapar univ. is organising another round therefore..sir..can u plss tell me..if i can go for the counselling..for this round??????? my name is nikita!!

13. Reply prashee ahluwalia Aug 29,2011 3:55 pm

sir, my AIEEE rank is 58122 and 12th class % is 89. I want to get admission in Thapar University.How can you help me? my contact no.is 9350245824.Prashee